Friday, 25 September 2009

PUSSIES

I JUST READ THIS ON SOMEONES MYSPACE:

I dedicate and live my day to day life based on inner strength, happiness, and determination. We all encounter obstacles in our lives. I have found the important thing is to keep going and break through them. I think there are countless ways of attaining greatness, but any road to reaching one's maximum potential must be built on a bedrock of self respect, a commitment to excellence, and a rejection of mediocrity. My worst quality is that I get very passionate about what I think is right. You show people what you're willing to fight for when you fight with your friends or family standing up for your believes. I don't think anything great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion and determination. I totally see all people as being equal and that no one is above another. I always enjoy meeting people that are full of invigorating happiness, confidence, equality, and self improvement.

HOLYSHIT, PLEASE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY IF I EVER TURN INTO THIS.

1 comment:

rosie said...

ah that must have been my good friend egocentra